[lit-ideas] Re: Just Another Bloomin' Monday

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:50:32 EDT

I vote that we start by defining a "concept".

Julie Krueger
========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: Just Another
Bloomin' Monday  Date: 9/29/04 2:56:47 AM Central Daylight Time  From:
_NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:NYCEric@xxxxxxxxxx)   To:
_lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
David Ritchie writes: As long-time members of this  list, I am offering
you discount tickets to my next concept development  event.  I shall read
poems and generally raise awareness about  under-developed faculties,
ones where conceptual poverty has reached  appalling levels.  Our
ambitious-- but reachable-- goal is to raise one  hundred thousand
concepts before Christmas.

_____

Perhaps we  could start by sponsoring a concept? Every month we sponsors
could get an  email describing how our concept has been applied and how
desperately our  continued sponsorship is needed?

This sponsor-a-concept movement could  grow until its fundraising is
enhanced by sophisticated TV commercials  showing Sally Struthers touring
the conceptually impoverished areas of the  earth? Thirty-minute spots
that would really make people feel guilty and tug  at their  mind-strings?