[lit-ideas] Re: Julie...peanut soup...

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 21:57:18 EDT

Fried cheese cakes sound intimidating in terms of the making, but I'm game
to try just about anything <g>.

I'm procrastinating on sorting through my enormous file box of clipped and
printed recipes....trying to pull out those which I might conceivably actually
MAKE sometime AND which are the creme de la creme of recipes  <sigh>  And
then of course there are the recipes I've done once  and MUST do again because
they're incredibly good.  And then the stack of  the old favourites I grew up
with and have to make at least yearly.

I have this sickness.....

Julie Krueger
wishing someone would pay to have recipes collected and occasionally taken
out for a spin...cooking is *expensive*!.
(which reminds me I MUST see Babette's Feast again soon.  I adore that
movie.)

========Original  Message========     Subj: [lit-ideas] Julie...peanut
soup...  Date: 4/6/06 8:21:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time  From:
_Ursula@xxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Julie...
I made your African Peanut Soup the  other day...
and it was GOOD.
Thanks....I still owe you a recipe for fried  cheese cakes.
I had my last class yesterday...miles of marking still...but I  will send
the recipe...I promise...
and it will have been worth the  wait.
Ursula