[lit-ideas] John Milton

  • From: "joseph" <wells001@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:12:10 -0700

I  want to ask who here has read John Milton.
He is my favorite writer. And is there any connection
between the way Milton Writes and the way  John Fowles. or is there any
writer who has ever embraced Miltns style?

         Personally i have deciphered Lycidas a couple thousand times and
each time i find new meanings and wonders... Perhaps this is trival--but i'm
reading paradise regained again, andd i find that the metophors are not as
majestic as they were in Paradise Lost.

   Me thinks me saw me ex espose saint!!!

    Joseph wells
  CSUSM.EDU