[lit-ideas] I don't see you R-1

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Lit-Ideas " <Lit-Ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2012 11:15:29 -0800

I've revised this poem, previously called "I see you now."   I was
interrupted several times while working on it.  Susan needed some things and
then needed me to work on her laptop which she has up on her bed next to her
(and next to Duffy).

That's no excuse in regard to the poem.  I didn't post it until I thought it
was ready, but after I did it bothered me.  I was tired.  I should have
waited, but I didn't.  (making excuses anyway L)

(btw, I thought Susan was on the mend but she may have overdone it the last
couple of days trying to build back her strength.  I've had the sinking
feeling that I may have quit worrying about her too soon.  L)

Lawrence

Running free at the river

As they did, when one

Was out of sight too long