[lit-ideas] Re: How to Draw a Crowd/Occitan.

  • From: Donal McEvoy <donalmcevoyuk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 20:00:19 +0000 (GMT)

--- On Fri, 23/1/09, Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Sharpton is
> notorious for using his celebrity and media power to extort
> "donations" from corporations or groups to his
> "charity."

Don't know whether this is true, but I would like to spread a rumour pointing
up that 'Quaeda' is Persian arabic for 'Sharpton', and Al is at the root of a
world-wide network of groups furthering his nefarious aims.

As to "stumbled on a Flickr clip which wasn't very good of a portion of an
interview in Occitan." My partner recommends all Occitane's quality products,
particularly the handcream, but reckons if you overdo the make-up it can
adversely affect some or all of a portion of the relevant interview.

Donal
Going back to reading the paper
Rather than ranting to myself