[lit-ideas] How to Draw a Crowd to an Economic Mess

  • From: Eric Yost <mr.eric.yost@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 01:14:02 -0500

What would I tell Obama about the economy? I dunno ... hmm. Has he read _JR_ by William Gaddis? No that's tacky.

How about ... MICRO LOTTERIES!! They would work like micro-loans only involve a lottery principle. The residual funds could benefit me, or they could be wasted by using them to promote local (hence the "micro") small businesses.

A lot of people must be trying to learn what O's econ plans are. Every time I try to go to http://www.whitehouse.gov/agenda/economy/ the page loads forever. Perhaps the servers are overloaded, or perhaps they can't afford a Web site any more.

Remember ... MICRO-LOTTERIES! You heard it here first.

Eric

PS: Coming soon -- Nano Taxes!