[lit-ideas] Re: Hey, Mike...

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 14:34:31 -0600

My thanks to everyone who wished me felicitations on my birthday. Special thanks to Erin for not sending me a gift (the bitch!) and thus causing guilt in me for never sending her hers. And special thanks to Richard Henninge (damn glad to know you're not dead!!!) for that great translation of Heine's poem. I've committed myself to memorizing it. Oh, and you've got the love the enthusiasm of the Japanese, wow, but a piece of cake would be just fine thank you.

Thanks again to all.

Mike Geary

----- Original Message ----- From: "Edward Gleason" <egleason@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>