[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: cfp

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:31:45 EST

"Kwatz"?

========Original Message========
Subj:[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: cfp
Date:3/12/2004 7:57:56 AM Central Standard Time
From:junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent on:

"Mirembe Nantongo" writes:

:  Word from John Whalen-Bridge in Singapore, for those who remember him from
: Phil-Lit days. MN
: > ----Original Message Follows----
: > From: "John Whalen-Bridge" <elljwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
: > Subject: FW: cfp
: > Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 19:35:34 +0800
: >
: > Enclosed you will find an announcement calling for essays for an edited
: > book on "Buddhism and American Culture."  The volume title proposed by
: > my co-editor Gary Storhoff is "Finding the Ox: Essays on Buddhism in
: > American Culture"--which I hope you will agree is a delightful title.
: > Please pass this Call For Papers to anyone who might be interested. The
: > editors will be personally contacting as many people as we can, but I'm
: > flying to the USA on Monday and will have to let some dust settle first.
: > Please help me get the word out.  The C.F.P. is going up on the UPenn
: > list, if it's not up there already...but a little personal word of
: > mouth...or word of email?...would be great.  Thank you all!

Finding the enclosure seems nearly as difficult as finding the Ox
itself.

Particularly if one forgets how to get to the UPenn list.

Kwatz!

--
Peter D. Junger--Case Western Reserve University Law School--Cleveland, OH
EMAIL: junger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    URL:  http://samsara.law.cwru.edu