[lit-ideas] Re: Fw: Schadenfreude

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:40:44 -0600

JL sent to the list a reply to a post of mine and he also forwarded a copy to
me.  I gave the "gatekeepers" a day to "approve" his post and then forwarded it
to the list.  They still haven't sent his post to the list.  Until JL is given
the full posting priviledges that all us others have, I'm leaving the list.  If
he is accorded those privileges, would someone please let me know.  I truly do
enjoy this list, but I can't go on ignoring the deep insult to someone I
consider a good friend.  I thought this crap would all blow over in a week or
two.  It's been several months now, if not over a year.  Enough.

I suspect nothing with come of this, so I salute you all.  I would love to meet
each and every one of you.  Thanks so much for all the entertainment, the
knowldege you've shared, your challenges to my little world and your generosity
in squandering your time and patience.  I'll miss you, all.  Ciao.

Mike Geary
Memphis