[lit-ideas] Fw: Documents Said to Reveal Karl Rove as Source in Plame Case

  • From: "Stan Spiegel" <writeforu2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 16:25:17 -0400

I'm surprised! In this case I thought it was George W. himself. He has a
reputation for retaliation. Maybe it was he who gave Rove the idea. This is
more akin to George's MO. (But of course he would cover his ass -- asking
Rove to leak Valerie Plame's name to whathisname.)

My guess is that this will be covered with the same passion as the Downing
Street Memos were for the first month. And that Rove won't have a price to
pay at all.

Stan Spiegel
Portland, Maine