[lit-ideas] Re: Friday Afternoon and Phenomenal Cosmic Powers

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 20:39:40 EDT

Make it where, Friday??  I would be happy to attend ANYWHERE that  relates to
phenomenal cosmic powers.  My computer died, I ended up in the  hospital, my
kids have been sick, my step-daughter's car was totalled, my car  had a
blow-out, my husband's truck's transmission went out.  This week is  KILLING
me.
The good news is I no longer care that my front hall lights,  bedroom light,
garbage disposal, and washing machine are not working  properly.

Julie Krueger
open to suggestions on which of the gods I have royally angered and what  the
appropriate libations are.