[lit-ideas] Re: Free Speranza!

  • From: "David Wright" <wright@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 01:02:44 -0500

 Power to the people and all that rot.

I must admit that I'm surprised (no, in truth, he's a twit without the
chutzpah to defend his beliefs).  The following is written with the full
knowledge that I am an egregious so-and-so.

The Great Andreas is naught but a sad little man, drunk on his own, home
grown, power.  To hell with free speech, he says.  He actually cited
Bush, in support of actions, when he threatened to ban my participation
in this forum.  He is why I will post no further.  Frankly, there are (18
and counting) fora that are more (truly) democratic.

He has, self-indulgently, convinced himself that the elimination of
'undesirables' will make the world a better place.  I say, "Ha-shrumpf
him, and make way for the real world."  Be it a 'safe-space', or not.

Get on with it, and make your own conversation.

He's a witless bigot, and naught a wit less, though he is too blind to
see,
d.

P.S.  [insert expletive here]

Get a Free Account at www.mail.com