[lit-ideas] Re: Found Poem: Moving Forces Me to My Loss

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 23:29:22 -0700

MEAT HOLE SPECIAL - $3200 (WOODLAND )13.5 FT ALASKAN SMOKERCRAFT WITH WALK THROUGH FLOOR LIKE A BIG SLED EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS

1957 Seaswirl P-14 boat with trailor. Looks to be in sound condition except for the windsheild.

1964 Starcraft 21.5 ft long boat. Bankrupsey forces us to sell this boat asap.

50' Chinese Junk Sail Cruiser Classic Historical - $228500 (Oregon City)

Nice Cobra Hovercraft. 503 Rotax with single carb. Camo in color. Craft has been completely gone through. No time to use.

13' MeGregor with 15PH 4-stroke engine that runs great. Included: mercury trolling motor (really old but runs), Hummingbird Matrix 17 fish finder, battery and charging system wired into the boat, single axle trailer with lights, and two seats and new gas tanks. Bargin.
1977 22ft. Bayliner - Health Forces Sale - $3000

AWSOME BOAT FOR CHEAP 21 FOOT - $300 (VANCOUVER WA)m selling this boat for my parents since they do not know how to use CL. I believe it is a 21 foot boat, it is in great shape all the electrical works and there is no holes or leaks. Just needs a motor. so for 300 bucks its a steal. you just have to come and get it.

winter special $5 off on your first pumpout.

1976 Tahiti 20ft day cruiser jet boat, This boat is in great shape, both paint an interior are in good shape. Big block 460ci ford motor that was rebuilt brand new in july this year!! Perfomer Rpm intake an 750 crab! Runs great ready to put in the water an play! Good family boat to seats up to 8. Also have bikin top and boat cover, new tires on trailer, comes with ropes an life jackets.
Dont want to sell it but moving forces me to my loss.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon