[lit-ideas] Re: Flipping the Bird At ID [was Suck My Panda's Thumb]

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:11:23 -0400

Mike, thanks for the blog.  Fantastic site.  I didn't know that
Creationism/ID is the product of a handful of people funded by a
billionaire.  Reminds me of the Russian Revolution, a relative handful of
people hijacking a country, doing untold damage.  Here literally a handful
of people are pushing science into the Middle Ages.  Mind boggling stuff.
It's especially interesting to me because I haven't been following the
politics of ID.  I assumed it was a grass roots movement.  All my comments
have been intuitive.  Now I learn that it's an orchestrated political
movement.  Really, thanks for the site. A real eye opener.

Andy

Thumb]