[lit-ideas] Re: Finding poetry where you can...

  • From: Mike Geary <jejunejesuit.geary2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 08:47:12 -0500

I haven't seen The Matrix, David, nor will I ever.  I get so emotionally
exhausted whenever anyone references the Matrix that it's all I can do to
make it to the Emergency Room no matter how rapid the streets.

In re: Finding the poem.  There is a poem here.  One need only rearrange the
words.  I'm sure the student was writing in code -- fortunately it's one I
know:

OH NO, HERE COME THE COGNO

If science could prove life
lives in the fabrication of property
then I could see our rapid running in the streets,
the mayhem of  memories
and the destruction of our lives

               --- Student

Mike Geary