[lit-ideas] Feliz Navidad (Was: Natality, Bodies That Birth)

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 09:58:27 EDT

The problem with the appropriation of the body  by the womb-man is wrong.
First, it's wyf-man, as opposed to penis-man, or  weapon-man. Wyfman is a
retronym.

I submit it is an accident of the body  that only a woman's body can
_birth_.

And then some. The majority of  women don't birth. And animals other than
women birth too. Birds Egg, though.  (which I find more practical).

----

The body of the male -- is it  nonexistant when it comes to birth?

Well, Ben Affleck witnessed the birth  of her daughter: "I enjoyed watching
my woman's body stretch". He was referring  to Jennifer Garner, whom he
kept calling 'my woman's body'.

When Frank  Sinatra died, his body was paraded along the Fifth Avenue.

The NYT  read,

"Frank  Sinatra was paraded along Fifth Avenue".

Someone wrote a letter to the  Editor,

"No sir, no. What was paraded was his _body_, not the Crooner,  not Blue
Eyes."

----

I find it disrespectful on the human male  body that St. Joseph was so
accidental in the birth of Christ. He (Christ) never  showed one bit of concern
for his 'foster father'. Is that a teaching, or  what?

--- The Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Queen is also  problematic. She
was succeeded by the Stuarts, hence Ritchie.

Adriana C.  looks like an Italian scholar. The other is possible  Dundeean.

Cheers,

JL

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!