[lit-ideas] Re: Fat Chance

  • From: andy amago <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 22:54:34 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

I started to trash this post but before I do, I want to add that to the
question of who wants to live to 120 if one has get there so deprived, some
actually do.  There is a group of people who have essentially been
experimenting on themselves by drastically restricting food intake for years,
possibly decades, who intend to get to 120 in good condition.  Roy Walford I
think is the best known name, he's received quite a bit of press.  I suppose
Roy and his followers are getting pleasure of another kind or they wouldn't be
doing it.  I think there's a point in here somewhere.  I think I'll go to bed
and try to find it.