[lit-ideas] FW: Re: surrealism

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 22:51:31 -0400

Mandy.  Are you using my name in vain again?  Mandy.  I like it.  Of course you
were talking about ... Mandy Rodriguez, your pet gila monster that you won when
it was still an egg on the board walk with your girlfriend.  I knew that.

I have yet to get a response to any of my movie suggestions.  That's life.
Sorry about that empty post.  I didn't mean to send it.  Who's Mandy?