[lit-ideas] FW: Re: Cooking

  • From: "Andy Amago" <aamago@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lit-ideas" <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:22:35 -0500

Nutritionally, the water pack would be better because the
> oils in the oil pack might dissolve the omega-3 oils.

I'm being anal.  It probably wouldn't make that much difference except in
the calories.  I don't like draining them, makes a mess.  Probably wouldn't
need to eat the oil. Any absorption of omega-3's would most likely be
minimal.  If omega's are what one is interested in.

I read last night that the ingredient in green tea that is credited with
reducing Alzheimer's might be bound up in the other ingredients that are in
green tea, making it useless.  Nobody cares, I know.  And now I really have
to run.

Andy