[lit-ideas] Ex Post Facto

  • From: Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 20:02:07 EDT

In a message dated 4/23/2009 7:18:15 P.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
rpaul@xxxxxxxx writes:
> Borges said, "When I think  that my mother fucked my mother to  produce
me
> -- even today,  after the fact -- I get disgusted."

Perhaps 'puzzled' might be a better  word.
----

Yes, right. Blame my hasty typing.

But then, I'm not  correcting people who use 'it's' and 'principle' (to
mean principal). Let them  write. Let them express. Imagine if this list was
conducted in Andreas Ramos's  mother tongue (German).

Yes, it's father and  mother.

Cheers,

JL

web. Get the Radio Toolbar!