[lit-ideas] Re: Do not forget me quite, O Severn meadows

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 17:28:52 -0700

On Sep 21, 2010, at 12:50 PM, Jlsperanza@xxxxxxx wrote:

> No. Lewis Foreman is NOT dead, but he wrote the obituary for Michael Hurd,
> for which I thank Ritchie. I'll comment:

And I thank you for your meandering commentary.  I went to pull Michael Hurd's
book and possibly quote from it, but like one or two other volumes of late, it
has dropped into that black hole where socks and other domestic items that feel
the first stirrings of wanderlust all must go to hide.

David Ritchie,
Portland, Oregon