[lit-ideas] Re: Denied Denied Denied

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2007 21:20:59 -0500

Now, Mike, think nice things about San Diego. My daughter's been asked to do a bit of post-doc in pure math there. She wouldn't have said 'yes' if it wasn't nice. ursula

Mike Geary wrote:
Well, Miss Holder, if I were you, I'd thank my lucky stars. I can't stand Stanford (they rejected me too -- yes, I actually applied to them back in 1969, I can still hear them laughing in my more paranoid moments), Notre Dame is just the Inquisition dressed up in Jebbie talk and San Diego is for solely for surfers. Celebrate your good luck. : )

Mike Geary
Memphis

----- Original Message ----- From: "Erin Holder" <erin.holder@xxxxxxxxxxx>