[lit-ideas] Re: Cameras and British Students

  • From: Ursula Stange <Ursula@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2010 11:03:07 -0500

Lawrence, here is a digital photography contest page. It is worth the poking around even if you don't want to submit pictures. Theres lots of advice from some pretty fine photographers. Lots of amazing pictures, some with how-to's attached. I lurked for a long time before actually submitting anything and it was lots of fun. For some reason I don't seem to have as much time for photography as I used to, but I still look in from time to time.

http://www.dpchallenge.com/

Ursula
on the north bay of Lake Nipissing

On 04/12/2010 9:53 AM, Lawrence Helm wrote:

I signed up to receive discussion notes from an Olympus camera discussion group in hopes of gleaning some photographic wisdom.But I may not actually join this group;