[lit-ideas] CIA testifies in Hussein's Defense?

  • From: JulieReneB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 23:29:33 EDT

Apologies to whomever is offended when I post to both Theoria & Lit-Id the
same article (I forget who you are) but this one is just too good.
Particularly
in the same day as "Gadhafi's daughter joins Saddam's defense team" (see CNN).

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=655&e=17&u=/oneworld/657389270
1088790524

<<Saddam Could Call CIA in His Defence

Sanjay Suri, Inter Press Service (IPS)
LONDON, Jul 2 (IPS) Evidence offered by a top CIA  man could confirm the
testimony given by Saddam Hussein at the opening of his trial in Baghdad
Thursday
that he knew of the Halabja massacre only from the newspapers. >>