[lit-ideas] Re: Bob Hope, well not exactly

  • From: Andy <mimi.erva@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 19:44:25 -0700 (PDT)

It was right there, the one with the blonde is from a
musical commemorating Victory Day 2005.  Presumably
that's May 9 because that's the day on the banner on
the one with the two sisters.  I just looked it up.
Victory Day is May 9 so that was all part of a 60 year
celebration.  So, obviously they're embracing the
past.  So I'm right.  That was the fashion or what
people liked or thought they liked, the way Bollywood
movies tend to follow a pattern.  For that matter
Hollywood movies.

Also, I said the girl, obviously it's two girls,
they're sisters.  They must be contemporary stars over
there.  The Army Chorus version was also right there
on the right.  I scare myself sometimes.  But you
didn't miss anything.  It looked like they taped an
event and they were all having a good time singing
WWII songs.  Okay, for sure, no more wasting of
bandwidth.  See ya later.