[lit-ideas] Another fierce Indian Breed, the Combai

  • From: "Lawrence Helm" <lawrencehelm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 07:57:15 -0700

Here is the story on the Combai:  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combai>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combai

The Wikipedia article says "As a  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guard_dog>
guard dog, the Combai excels the Rajapalayam."

By the way I hope it is understood that a dog cannot be a love-everybody,
everybody's friend, and a guard dog at the same time.

When I did a Google Search on the Combai, the first words Google gave me
were: "As seen on Oprah, watch Cesar teach owners to be 'pack leaders!'

Here is another article on the Combai: http://www.answers.com/topic/combai
It includes the advice that you should learn how to handle your Combai by
watching Caesar Milan.

Lawrence