[lit-ideas] Re: And the look in his eye seemed to say to the sky...

  • From: David Ritchie <ritchierd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:16:09 -0700

Those who are behind in their reading about Dutch performance art begin here, "Like terrorists, I work with the elements of shock and disorientation. The big difference is the scale...The big difference is that unlike terrorists, I'm not aiming for fear"

http://www.joker.iepe.net/newyork1.html
http://www.newsback.com/forums/news-201-chessboxing-life-imitates- art.html

and don't miss Yves Sucksdorff's photo of Siberian Nicolay "The Chairman" Sazhin beating "Anti-Terror" Frank Stoldt for the world championship of chessboxing.

http://site.wcbo.org/content/index_en.html

BTW, they're looking for new talent.

David Ritchie,
thinking outside chessboxing in