[lit-ideas] Re: America Against the World

  • From: "Mike Geary" <atlas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 13:43:20 -0500

LH:
Perhaps we could get a coalition of the willing together,...

This IS meant as a joke, isn't it?

Forget it, Lawrence.  Iran as much as has a nuke right now.  Get over it.  Your
boy Bush painted himself in a corner in Iraq -- despite the whole world telling
him not to paint there -- and now there's nothing he can do that won't destroy
the last vestiges of American honor in the world.  Learn to speak Farsi, that's
all I can suggest.

Mike Geary
Memphis