[lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT GUANTANAMO (long-ish)

  • From: JimKandJulieB@xxxxxxx
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2006 08:33:32 EDT

A friend sent it to me and I found it interesting enough to pass on.   I'm
not sure where she got it....

Julie Krueger

========Original Message========o me
    Subj: [lit-ideas] Re: 3 SUICIDES AT GUANTANAMO (long-ish)  Date: 7/3/06
2:09:29 A.M. Central Daylight Time  From: _carolkir@xxxxxxxxx
(mailto:carolkir@xxxxxxxx)   To: _lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(mailto:lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Sent on:

Re: Greg Palast interview

ck: Julie, this e-mail feels like publicity for this guy's new  book.  I'm
interested in how it got to you. Did you receive it unsolicited,  and passed it
along, or did someone you know personally send you the link?

On the one hand, I'm a little ticked at blatant  self-promotion. But on the
other hand, it's extremely hard to get publicity  for a new book (by someone
other than a NYT columnist, that is), so I'm  intrigued by this, uh, method.

Carol K.