[lit-ideas] Re: 12 minutes

  • From: Paul Stone <pastone@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lit-ideas@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 11:11:11 -0400

I can give several reasons for my own steadily decreasing 'contribution' to
this list:

1) occurred years ago as for some reason, the new "lit-ideas" would NOT let
me subscribe using my usual email address, therefore relegating me to use
gmail as a front end -- something which I hate, and just cannot be bothered
to log into continuously to answer email in a clunky interface

2) quite frankly, I held on until the group went stagnant and every time I
actually DID spend any time to carefully compose or pose a provocative
post/question, the subject was either quickly changed, or fell on deaf ears
- so I gave up trying.

3) The last two years of my personal life have been way too turbulent to
care about 'avocations' as I struggle not to drown in the morass that is my
life.

Just my 12 minutes.