[Linuxtrent] [lazarus] Source Forge Activity: per chi pensa che il Pascal sia un linguaggio morto...

  • From: "Marco Ciampa" <ciampix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:32:04 +0100

Dalla ml del progetto Lazarus (freepascal ide stile Delphi).

----- Forwarded message from "Michael A. Hess" <mhess@xxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

From: "Michael A. Hess" <mhess@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: lazarus@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [lazarus] Source Forge Activity

Greetings,

Just a little tidbit. If anyone has ever looked at the status section on
Source Forge it indicates the popularity of a project by the Activity.
It compares various factors to determine an activity score and then
ranks the projects.

We have been slowly moving up the list over the last year. We are now
around 98.03% in activity. This is a percentage against all activity on
Source Forge. Out of the 92,037 projects hosted on Source Forge this
places us at 344 from the top. I think that is impressive, if I do say
so myself. :-)

mhess@xxxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.miraclec.com
Phone: 570-388-2211  Fax: 570-388-6101

----- End forwarded message -----