[Linuxtrent] Ieri Aaron Swartz avrebbe compiuto 29 anni

  • From: Roberto Resoli <roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 10:47:50 +0100

Il miglior modo per ricordarlo è non rimanere inerti:

https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Aaron_Swartz
"We won this fight because everyone made themselves the hero of their own story. Everyone took it as their job to save this crucial freedom. They threw themselves into it. They did whatever they could think of to do. They didn’t stop to ask anyone for permission. … The senators were right: The Internet really is out of control. But if we forget that, if we let Hollywood rewrite the story so it was just big company Google who stopped the bill, if we let them persuade us we didn’t actually make a difference, if we start seeing it as someone else’s responsibility to do this work and it’s our job just to go home and pop some popcorn and curl up on the couch to watch Transformers, well, then next time they might just win. Let’s not let that happen.
"

http://observer.com/2015/11/aaron-swartz-day

rob