[Linuxtrent] Re: Dopo l'Oscar a CITIZENFOUR

  • From: Roberto Resoli <roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxtrent@xxxxxxxxxxxxx,Dario Cavedon <dcavedon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2015 17:54:19 +0100

Il 26 febbraio 2015 17:43:37 CET, Roberto Resoli <roberto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ha
scritto:
>Il 26 febbraio 2015 14:47:10 CET, Dario Cavedon <dcavedon@xxxxxxxxx> ha
>scritto:
>>> "Laura Poitras and Glenn Greenwald here together in Los Angeles,
>>joined by Edward Snowden from Moscow.":
>>>

>>https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/2wwdep/we_are_edward_snowden_laura_poitras_and_glenn/
>>
>>Molto interessante. Peccato che al 99,9% delle persone della propria
>>privacy e dei propri diritti interessi zero.
>
>Si, c'è molto lavoro da fare.

E a proposito di privacy, e security, ecco cosa scrive Schneier oggi:

https://www.schneier.com/blog/archives/2015/02/everyone_wants_.html

"...
We'll never solve these security problems as long as we're our own worst enemy.
That's why I believe that any long-term security solution will not only be
technological, but political as well. We need laws that will protect our
privacy from those who obey the laws, and to punish those who break the laws.
We need laws that require those entrusted with our data to protect our data.
Yes, we need better security technologies, but we also need laws mandating the
use of those technologies.
...."

Erob