[linuxplay_oblong] welcome to the Linux Play mailing list

  • From: Sebastian <oblong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxplay_oblong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 10:15:42 +1200

kia ora koutou...

i took the liberty and subscribed you folks to this list where we can
coordinate whatever seems necessary. so far, the following people are
subscribed:

Billy
Jade
Strypey
me

i can think of four other potential members, but they have to show up on
one of the next sessions first. tell me if you do not like to be
subscribed and i will take you off (or you'll do it yourself).

if anyone wants to become admin of this list, just tell me. :)

cheers,
 Sebastian
--
 _   ascii ribbon campaign     .oOo.   GCSd-s:+aC++ULB+++W++M+PS+++Y+
( )