[linuxplay_oblong] Re: server

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linuxplay_oblong <linuxplay_oblong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2007 19:17:23 +1200

Kia ora

Quoting Unk McThunderpants <chaos.squirrel@xxxxxxxxx>:

there used to be that box that I think me and Jesse set up with xen and most
of a replica (without the data) of lumpen. it used to sit next to the 'C'
computers, by the desk, but I haven't been into the shop for a few months, so
everything could have changed by now.

I think Sebastian re-purposed that box as the new video PC. A hard drive matching that description was sitting on the shelf for months and was recently wiped to put together another box for running hardware training. It would be good to have a replica of DaHost (the Xen server formerly known as Lumpen, which is now running as a virtual server inside DaHost) for training purposes also.

ok seeyas when I get back.

Looking forward to it.

RnB
Strypes

--
"If civilization has an opposite, it is war."
- Ursula K. LeGuin (The Left Hand of Darkness)

mobile: 021 11 77 578
Community Access News: http://www.indymedia.org.nz/
Free Culture: http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/
Artist Rights: http://www.creativecommons.org/

Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express. Windows on a PC
block viruses like windows on a house block sunlight ;)
archive: //www.freelists.org/archives/linuxplay_oblong/