[linuxplay_oblong] Decluttering Oblong by Sept 29

  • From: Danyl Strype <strypey@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Oblong Infoshop <oblongatrons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 18:33:20 +1200

Kia ora koutou

We tried to work on some of the Oblong hardware problems during Linux Play today. We are really crippled by the lack of work space - there is just too much random crap filling every nook and cranny. We seriously need to declutter Oblong, especially out the back.

There is another computer recycling day coming up on Sept 29. I'd like to propose we have a big working bee/ clean-up between now and then. That way we can identify all the junk hardware and get rid of it at the recycling day. I am away for the first two weeks of Sept. It would be good to do a general clean-up and make some work space before then, so we can do a geek working bee to test and sort the hardware (if need be) after I get back.

So can everyone who is willing to help please think about when they would be available in the second half of August and come to the next Oblong/ infoshop meetings with suggestions for a working bee date/ time.

RnB
Strypes

--
"You cannot buy the Revolution. You cannot make the Revolution. You can only be
the Revolution. It is in your spirit or it is nowhere."

mobile: 021 11 77 578
Community Access News: http://www.indymedia.org.nz/
Free Culture: http://artlibre.org/licence/lal/en/
Artist Rights: http://www.creativecommons.org/

Thunderbird instead of Outlook Express. Windows on a PC
block viruses like windows on a house block sunlight ;)
archive: //www.freelists.org/archives/linuxplay_oblong/