[Linux-Discussion] Re: crash, moral of the story...

  • From: Nils Vogels <nivo+linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2001 21:38:01 +0200

On Sat, Apr 07, 2001 at 02:18:50PM -0500, John Madden wrote:

> > Hmm, if your mainboard has the sensors onboard, wouldnt lmsensors be
> > capoable of warning you for this bad thing ?
>
> Interesting point -- I've never used the sensors though, and I don't think
> this board even has them...

Hmm, I can see John adding one item on his TODO list:

* Get sensors on mainboard

:)

--
Nils Vogels             PGP:0xC26BD15F Available on keyservers.
S@H:1250WU/1.77yr       --> setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu. Will you find aliens?

Why did it happen ? BOFH Excuse:
               Your packets were eaten by the terminator