[Linux-Discussion] Re: MS wins antitrust settlement

  • From: ianezz@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 09:07:24 +0100

Il generatore automatico di messaggi di John Madden ha generato:

 > Ok, so let me get this straight.  Big monopoly, big conviction.
 > California residents win their case and thus win a $1.1bn settlement.  IN
 > VOUCHERS FOR MICROSOFT SOFTWARE!

Ehm, not only that (at least it's not the only option).

From the article

  "... It will be paid in the form of vouchers that eligible consumers
  will be able to use to buy desktop hardware, laptops, tablet PCs,
  software and peripheral devices from any vendor..."

That said, I feel that somehow Microsoft will try to induce people to
use them to buy its software and products...
--
_|_/  _\_|  _|____|___|___| http://www.linuxtrent.it