[Linux-Discussion] Fw: need help plz! :)

  • From: "matt doherty" <mtd3159@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <linux-discussion@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 20:39:04 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: matt doherty
To: linux-discussion-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2002 8:36 PM
Subject: need help plz! :)

I recently installed linux RedHat7.0 on my secondary HD and am also running
windows98se on my primary HD. I used the bootloader LILO for linux and it put
it in the mbr. I would like to uninstall linux and completely format(wipe
clean)the secondary HD containing linux and partition the secondary drive to
work with windows again. Right now, when i'm in windows, windows does not "see"
the drive containing linux. I'm really in jam here due to the fact i am a linux
newbie. Maybe one day when i get a new comp i will reinstall linux and continue
exploring it, but for now i would just like to remove the existing linux. If u
could help me i would appreciate very much.

                                                          Thnx,
                                                             [FL]CrSt|mEtH