[linux-cirrus] Re: EP9315 GPIO interrupt mux-demux

  • From: Manfred Gruber <gruber.m@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 08:47:42 +0200

Am Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005 16:51 schrieb Michael Burian:
> Could you please provide me with some background information?
>
> Is Stefanons patch a "workaround(tm)" or a "solution(tm)"?

i use it without problems, for me its a solution, I have not yet tested
stefano lenas changes but i think they are not big and are correct. his
changes are only for ep9301/02 and to compile with normal arm-linux irq code.

> Will Manfreds include his "generic IRQ" code into Rays tree?

its not my "generic IRQ" code :-) its generic irq code like it is in x86! and
i haven't done it, i don't know how how far things are discussed with Russel
King (generic irq code as standard in arm-linux).I don't know!!!! before we
include it we have to satisfy that it will become standard in arm-linux.

regards manfred