[linux-cirrus] A problem aboutmodule-kernel version

  • From: "Mr. Jong" <do2jiang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: linux-cirrus <linux-cirrus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:19:35 +0800

Hi,
There is a problem about module-kernel version mismatching,when I was using
command to insmod the driver of ep9302 arm for linux2.4.12 kernel.
I try to rebuild the kernel image and download to the ep9302 board to match
the module-kernel versition,but I failed.
Someone said it should add a builded parameter  "-I/$(PROJECT)include" ,but
I have done that and it also report the error " module-kernel version
mismatch".

Do you know how I can slave the problem. Please give me some
suggestion.Thank you!