[Linux-Anyway] Re: linux virus

  • From: alanna roe <alannaroe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 18:50:08 -0600

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 15:33, j <jchristym@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> as I proved to myself we blitz our own system mostly. your knowledge and
> experience has stood by you, and me now, ten year old Angus until now
> has accumulated helpful stuff.

i can relate... i installed linux for the very first time in january
of 1999, redhat 5.1, and it took less than a week for me to totally
fark it, and i had to install it again. i'm such a psycho
administering my system, that i have had, well, thousands of
opportunities to fix things in the last twelve years; i've gotten
really good at fixing broken systems. ;)

--
@-}-- alanna