[Linux-Anyway] Re: Who's here so far?

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2002 14:55:14 -0700 (PDT)

  Godwin,

> A while ago a posting from Meph mentioned that there were 7 of
> us here so far.

> So far I've counted Meph, Scott, Horror, myself, Raquel and
> Mercy. Who's the seventh?

> Just out of interest...

  There are two others, actually:  One is my brother Faustus,
who's ralatively new to Linux & is shy;-), & the other is someone
who has not yet felt they want to take part.  This is just as OK
as joining in.

  In any case, I've don't remember seeing the e-mail address on
any of the YahooGroups Linux lists, so they may not be known to
anyone here.

  Meph

--
  Tout choses sont dites deja, mais comme personne n'ecoute, il
  faut toujours recommencer.