[linux-anyway] Hello folks

  • From: Scott Robbins <scottro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 21:39:05 -0500

Well, figured someone had to make the first post.  This could be a fun
list. Of course, we need a few more people

Hey, if any of the other people here has experience getting a Mac to
pritn to a Linux server, I'd like help.  :)

Lazily yours,
--
Scott

Angel: You've never done this before. Look, it takes
tremendous strength -- mental strength.
Wesley: Resistence to suggestion. Yes, I understand that. I like to
think of myself as possessing a certain...
Angel: Wesley, you don't even have sales resistance. How many thigh
masters do you own?
Wesley: The second one was a free gift with my Buns of Steel.