[Linux-Anyway] Re: Heh. No wonder!

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2002 12:41:53 -0700 (PDT)

> >   This is a new one on me.  What's that got to do with it?

> I (maybe incorrectly) assumed you were trying to do "select and
> paste" with the mouse. That's what gpm is for.

  No, my fault.  I was thinking it was something else, looked it
up & see that it ~is~ what you're referring to.

  It's odd, & it's rather hit & miss within in bash, but won't
paste from a bash term to pine, but it will to, say, Mozilla --
pine to mozilla as well.

  I'm confused.

  Meph

--
  As soon as we started programming, we found to our surprise
  that it wasn't as easy to get programs right as we had thought.