[Linux-Anyway] Re: Duh, wha?!

  • From: Meph Istopheles <meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Linux Anyway <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 12:47:11 -0700 (PDT)

>   I don't ~even~ know how I did it, but somehow, while
> attempting to add a directoy to root's path, I've lost root's
> bash_profile & ~all~ of root's path.

>   How do I recreate this?

  Well, although I don't remember exactly what was previously in
root's bash_profile, I have reset the path from /etc/profile.
Just gotta figure out, as my user bash_profile looks different in
slack than I remember them looking in RH, what else may be
important for root's.

--
  After his Ignoble Disgrace, Satan was being expelled from
  Heaven.  As he passed through the Gates, he paused a moment in