[Linux-Anyway] Another waste

  • From: "Meph Istopheles" <Meph@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Anyway" <Linux-Anyway@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 02:58:13 -0800

  Slack was just getting wacky, so I've just finished attempting
gentoo.  As expected, it didn't work.

  This time, I got through the entire install...though lilo would
error out on the SystemMap, &, apparently, grub wouldn't write to
the boot sector, so all I get on reboot is:

L 99 99 99 99 [etc]

  Fuck.

  OK, back to slack tomorrow.  If I could only find a way to view
images in the terminal, I'd have no need of X at all....

  Meph

--
  "I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody."
  -Dave '-ddt->' Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux