[lightningbolc] Re: Land Navigation

  • From: Kalead Bassma <kbassma@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lightningbolc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 20:02:07 -0400

While we're talking about Land Nav, Hhre's a nice little program to refresh
your skills if you are interested: http://550cord.com/products/landnav.asp .
I used to have the full program, but this version is exactly the same with
the only caveat being that there's a giant "DEMO" watermark.

v/r,
2LT Bassma