[lightningbolc] Dining-In Skits

  • From: A T Schwartz <gwcovert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "lightningbolc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <lightningbolc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 16:06:58 -0700 (PDT)

2LT Coleman,
1st Platoon: Focuses on Sgt Ballard.
2nd Platoon: essentially there are 2 formats i
have. One is if we can get Ethredge to imitate 1SG Lillie and someone else,
short, like Lacier or Carr to imitate CPT High with 2LT Williams they can give
a safety brief. we can have a makeshift formation of just 3 guys to simulate a
block formation and then the 3 initially mentioned guys and we simulate a the
brief.

second idea is simulating a conversation of 1SG Lillie and
CPT High, topic of conversation is "how are we going to fuck around with
the LT's during STX" and have who ever is imitating 1SG wear eyepro gloves
and stuff and have him walk up to 3 or 4 LTs sitting around doing nothing
kicking dirt talking about farts and stuff and everyone all trying to fix them
selves whispering, "hey 1SG is coming, fix your stuff!" and then he
gives us a speech about setting examples and a whole bunch of stuff. take stuff
from when he said during gunnery "tanks make my dick hard",
"dont be running with scissors"Who ever is playing the 1SG Lillie has
to really emphasize the hispanic tone he takes sometimes. Once he walks away,
the group of LTs kind of argue with eachother saying how the other one was
messed up fix his eyepro, get his gloves on, get his earplugs etc, then right
afterwards start talking about the 1SG and how we should "lock him
up"(in a funny way ofcourse). then have a walk by of someone playing SSG
Ballard and make fun the big knife wore during gauntlet. Right afterwards have
a walk by of someone playing SSG wright asking about where the chow is or what
time it was coming in.

I dont have anyone solid who has outright said they want to
be part of the skit nor have i had anyone respond to say yes they will help
out. depending on who does will dictate how elaborate or what we will be able
to do with this skit. I am leaning towards the second idea of reacting a
combined thing of stuff that went on during STX and gauntlet. ....

3rd Platoon: Helton who will represent Sgt Ballard, White who will
represent Sgt Baker and Babcock who will represent Sgt Peters will have a
fictional conversation roasting various people in the Platoon to Include
Jensen, Brock, and some others, including cadre (Still in the works though).

4th Platoon: (Never sent an e-mail but they told
me in person there were going to do Surviving the Cut: ABOLC)