[lifesaviors] Re: http://www.ecosyn.us/Interesting/

  • From: <lionkuntz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Palaces4People@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 17:35:37 -0800 (PST)

http://www.rmi.org/sitepages/pid9.php?pageId=9&page=message&Thread=00001643&groupName=%3CB%3ENatural%20Capitalism%3C%2FB%3E--Radically%20Increase%20Natural%20Resource%20Productivity&postId=1676&groupId=2

> Re: http://www.ecosyn.us/Interesting/
> David on 02/27/2004
>
> I like your ideas and i would love to
> see them come to fruition,to see Human-
> kind once more in Harmony with our World
> ,living in comfort with the income of
> the Sun,using our brains instead of our
> brawn,living with Nature instead of try-
> ing to force Nature into a slave of our
> Egos..but Power will not give up easily.

The software of this website (Rocky Mountain
Institute, RMI.org) notified me of your response.

First, thank you for responding at all. You will
notice six weeks went by before the first reply on
that post.

Secondly thank you for flattering words. I have just
spent about 100 unrefundable hours doing research in
the USPTO archives for the benefit of others. I
sometimes get depressed about the apathy and lack of
interest people devote to fixing problems where they
are the prime beneficiary.

Nobody pays me, and nobody has ever paid me, for
solving the problems which affects their future much
more than mine.

Compliments plus $2 buys a house coffee at Starbucks.

As to living with nature, one has no choice: these are
the laws of biophysics perfected over 3,700,000,000
years. They are not going to change because of wishful
thinking.

Forcing nature into a slave is a false illusion, as
Nature bats last with an infinite number of outs.
SARS, Bird Flu, Abrupt Climate Change, and a gazillion
other suddenly-out-of-the-blue surprises gets released
because the sentinals are asleep and civilization
crumbles into 50,000 local slave-taking Mad Max post
apopcalyptic enclaves that allow every knowledgebase
to crumble into rusty mounds of dust.

Power does not give up easily, as you said. When I
began publishing use of "Electromagnetic Casting" for
Solar PV Breeders, all 19 webpages on EMC posted on
the NREL government website were removed. ExxonMobil
has deployed disinformation agent throughout the
internet to disrupt discussions and derail
Kyoto-treaty progress. Over 200
industry-disinformation websites have been identified
by meticulously following devious funding money
trails. Hundreds of millions of dollars are spent
annually by the oligarchy to preserve the status quo
just the way they like it.

Who would dare to oppose the billionaire Koch brothers
of Koch Industries, one who co-founded Cato Institute,
and the other sits on the Cato's board while founding
Reason Institute and also sits on its board? Who would
oppose billionaire Sun Myung Moon, whose Washington
Times newspaper has received $1,000,000,000 of subsidy
from his deep pockets, and whose UPI news-service
feeds backwater daily newspapers a non-stop stream of
his propaganda? Who would oppose billionaire Richard
Mellon Scaife, coal, oil, gas stocks owner who tells
multinational corporations like ExxonMobil what their
policy will be?

If you are perceptive you will see from perusal of the
webpages I have published a set of autonomous
solutions.

(1) Compacted high-yield microfarming which
outperforms chem-farming, and gives no subsidy to the
Koch-Olin-Scaife weapons-grade nitrate fertilizer
plants which also is the industry which cranks out the
armaments that keep the pot stirred up by arming both
sides in local wars accross the planet. Winchester
ammunition (Olin) is used by all sides in modern
conflicts. I find it no coincidence that Olin patented
a series of "ElectroMagnetic Casting" processes which
have subsequently passed into public domain, and the
fact that the NREL pages disappeared when I began
publishing how to use these public domain processes as
problem solutions.

(2) Local autonomy on energy supplies, with a Solar PV
"BREEDER" option, which uses solar panels to make more
solar panels on a 32-day repetition cycle. This has
got to scare the moguls into pooping their pants. It
is the end of monopoly when EVERY BUILDING can equip
its neighbors with power generation capacity.

(3) Housing autonomy owner-built on a
Habitat-for-Humanity sweat equity principle where land
and dwelling shells are paid off in one year at a cost
equivilent of one year's rental payments for similar
market-rate rental units. One year payback on energy
system investments using Solar PV Breeders and
commonplace credit-union financing structures.

(4) Building materials and techniques which use the
commonest cheapest materials widely disposed over the
planet for making unprecedented strength building
stuctural elements, and new methods and systems for
their use in building systems. The first of some 40
patents will be filed in a week or so, and as each
patent application receives a filing number I will be
able to make public disclosures about it. Current
efforts are underway to create one or more NGOs to
receive these patents and administer them for the
purposes of accomplishing the described mission
establishing prototypes on at least 3 continents
simultaneously to defeat any effort to surpress them.

Political and/or economic power is a fiction. It can
disappear in a eye blink. It is an observation of all
sincere efforts of diligence in science that
"intelligence proceeds from intelligence, and no
exception has ever been found".

It is not possible under the laws of science, as we
know them, that we can be intelligent without a
precursor. I have served, and continue to serve, an
intelligence some 5 billion times ("5 billion" is an
abstract term, meaning essentially, far off any
calculable scale of measurement) greater than any
human beings, collectively or individually.

Such inventions as appear in my writings, and as are
about to appear in my patent applications, are the
most trivial of benefits of association with higher
intelligence. The as-yet-undisclosed water
repurification system using unprecedently small
amounts of energy and only three simple moving parts
for simplicity in long-term operation and maintenance,
could earn me a dollar per 10,000 gallons of water
repurified, and on that one invention alone I could
surpass the wealth of Bill Gates.

Fame and fortune are inconsequential benefits, and
that patent also (about number 25 down in the queue
waiting their turn for write-up and filing) will be
donated to an NGO like the rest. I might have donated
it to the RMI NGO, but they spurned these
presentations. Because Diabetes type II causes my
blood glucose to swing erratically during the day,
some times a dyslexic condition occurs as a result to
glucose toxicity, causing unnoticed spelling and/or
math errors. After sending (isn't that always the
case), I noticed undesirable spelling errors in my
communications. Perhaps that is what caused RMI's
derating my statements ("If he can't even spell, how
good could the ideas really be?").

Presently we shall find out the answer. One of my
correspondants is a builder who has a need for
environmentally compatible materials in a post or
column building element. According to his local
analysis of his need and others in his area, there is
a realistically capturable market for 3,000 of these
columns per week in his city alone, if the price is
right. I have his answer in my collection, so that has
risen to the top of the pile of applications. Soon
after a patent app filing number has been returned I
forsee manufacture of these structural elements
ramping up to $30K per week, or $1.5m/year, meaning
that ground-breaking for the first Palaces For The
People can occur in the year 2006. In India or China,
the labor and material costs have been determined to
be one fourth the USA costs, so as many as four
Palaces can begin rising based on this first patent's
return from sales in one US city for one year.

This message is being copied to two other email list
groups, one of which is:

There are participants on the P4P list, coincidently
located in the same state as the builder
correspondant, whom are gathering steam towards
establishing an NGO based there. It is serendipity,
but I will take all gifts of coincidence as sincerely
as deliberate contributions. There also just happens
to be an NGO which builds for the lowest income groups
on five continents, and in all 50 US states,
headquartered in the same city as the builder.

So, the waiting period, where the "proof of the
pudding is in the eating" is nearly over. There is
tremendous amount of work to do, and you are invited
to begin picking up a share of it anytime after you
can unhypnotize yourself from the assorted reasons to
not pick up a share of it.

Sincerely, Lion Kuntz
Santa Rosa, California, USA

=====